Marriage is an exciting and life-changing milestone in life. Together you are creating the foundation of your family and future with the commitment, love, shared values and goals for the future. However, sometimes life events (work, health issues, new pregnancy, family issues, substance abuse, etc.) can shift that foundation and create cracks. When those cracks aren’t tended to, we start growing apart which can look like: not talking to your spouse as much, not bringing up sensitive topics, just “dealing” with the issue (stuffing feelings or distracting ourselves), talking to other people about the problem instead of our spouse, or spending more time away from each other (at work, with friends, with parents, etc.).
- Are you and your partner ready to make this commitment?
- Are you in the first years of your marriage and now having some regret or concern about how things are going?
- Are you feeling unsupported or distant from your spouse?
- Have you lost that intimate connection with your spouse and are just waiting for it to change?
- Has there been an affair or fantasies about an affair lately?
If these things are happening in your relationship, consider marriage counseling as an investment to repair and rebuild your relationship and the fate of your future together. I provide a very specialized approach to relationship and marriage counseling to directly address problems and quickly work with a couple to transition to working through problems together. Together we will develop a treatment plan that specifically focuses on addressing and repairing those cracks in your relationship and preventing new ones from surfacing.
Happiness is not the absence of problems.
It’s the ability to deal with them.
Call (714) 797-6242 or email me today to make an appointment.