Your relationship with your significant other is one of the most important relationships in your life… why wait to get help?
Common issues I hear among couples:
- It feels like we’ve grown apart over the years.
- I love my partner but I’m not sure if we’re really ready to take that next step.
- I want to start thinking about marriage and buying a house, but I’m worried because of how things are now.
- We’re constantly fighting and I’m afraid to bring up certain things because of how my partner will react.
- We haven’t had sex in a long time and at this point, I’m not even sure if my partner desires me anymore.
- Things were really good in the beginning and things are just different now.
- We don’t have that closeness we used to have.
- I love him/her, but not sure if I’m “in-love” anymore.
Couples therapy is an investment in your relationship. It can help you work out the issues that you are having and learn skills to prevent new ones from arising. What you gain in couples therapy can not only improve things now for you and your partner, but also lay the foundation for a more fulfilling relationship, bring you closer in a way you have not experienced before, prevent future issues from becoming major conflicts, and help you to feel more connected and secure in your relationship.
Call (714) 797-6242 or email me today to make an appointment.