Your relationship with your significant other is one of the most important relationships in your life… why wait to get help?
Common issues I hear among couples:
- It feels like we’ve grown apart over the years.
- I love my partner but I’m not sure if we’re really ready to take that next step.
- I want to start thinking about marriage and buying a house, but I’m worried because of how things are now.
- We’re constantly fighting and I’m afraid to bring up certain things because of how my partner will react.
- We haven’t had sex in a long time and at this point, I’m not even sure if my partner desires me anymore.
- Things were really good in the beginning and things are just different now.
- We don’t have that closeness we used to have.
- I love him/her, but not sure if I’m “in-love” anymore.
Couples therapy is an investment in your relationship. It can help you work out the issues you’re having and learn skills to prevent new issues from happening. Growing up, we are not taught how to have a “healthy” relationship or communicate in healthy ways. What you gain in couples therapy can not only improve things now for you and your partner, but also lays the foundation for a more fulfilling relationship, prevents future issues from becoming major conflicts, and helps you to feel more connected and secure in your relationship.
Call (714) 797-6242 or email me today to make an appointment.